Mother Earth Labs
Advanced Gut Health Support with “All-Star” Clinically Studied Ingredients
Help restore and protect gut health + your whole body. Your GI tract contains a balance of good and bad bacteria in your gut microbiome that affects your mood, cravings, metabolism, and overall well-being. However, when your GI lining and gut tissue are unhealthy and inflamed, it can lead to various health issues, including leaky gut, food sensitivity, weakened immune system, and more. GI UltraMAX contains ingredients to fortify your entire gastrointestinal tract.
- Promotes healthy gut tissue and leaky gut repair,1,2
- Supports a balanced, thriving microbiome†
- Soothes Inflammation3, 4
- Aids in metabolism & weight management†
- Helps to reduce sugar cravings†
- Supports a healthy immune system†
- 100% Natural, NON-GMO, Vegetarian-friendly, Organic ingredients
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Gastrointestinal Health For Your WHOLE Body
Your GI tract (gastrointestinal tract) does more than just break down the food you eat. It’s home to your entire gut microbiome.
The gut microbiome is like a bustling city, filled with both good and bad bacteria. And the balance of good and bad bacteria is vital to your overall health.
When that balance is thrown off it can affect your mood, how your body manages inflammation, food cravings, your metabolism, your body's natural detoxification process, and your immune system.
That balance can be easily thrown off.
For example, it can happen if you’ve ever taken antibiotics.5
Even a single course of antibiotics is like a runaway train to your gut microbiome.
Antibiotics mow down everything in your gut, including the microbiome.
This leaves your GI tract as a welcome mat for fungi, yeast, and harmful bacteria, along with a weakened immune system. It can even make it difficult for your body to fully absorb essential nutrients.
But even if you haven’t taken any antibiotics in your life, you’ve probably eaten beef, chicken6, or fish.
Why does this matter?
Because they are all pumped full of antibiotics...
Antibiotics that get passed on to you.
If even one chicken in a flock gets sick, the entire flock, free range or not, is treated with antibiotics.
Did you know that chicken, beef, and fish may contain antibiotics even if it's labeled organic?
So many things can affect your GI health. Even breathing toxins in the air from cars, wildfires, and pollution can tilt the delicate balance of gut microbiomes in your GI tract.
Another cause of Leaky Gut is exposure to Glyphosate, an ingredient in a common weed-killer. This weed-killer is used heavily on food-producing crops, which means you are eating it with your fruits and veggies!
Even organic farmers use approved pesticides to protect their crops from pests or diseases.
Breathing and ingesting these toxins can destroy your gut microbe balance.
Once the balance is thrown off, the bad bacteria thrives, feeding on sugar and carbonated beverages. This causes them to rapidly multiply and take over, upsetting the balance of good and bad bacteria in your gut.
This is why you might be craving sugary foods. The bad bacteria in your gut wants to thrive. It doesn’t care about your waistline.7
- Meat treated with antibiotics
- Toxins in the air
- Carbonated drinks
- Exposure to Round-Up weed killer
- Even Stress
Any of these culprits can throw the gut microbiome off balance!
When the bacteria in your gut are not in the right balance, it can cause you to feel sick, have digestive issues, or get more infections and be sick more often. You might even feel tired or have mood changes.
It's not your fault! It’s the imbalance of bacteria festering in your gut.
An unhealthy gut microbiome can lead to…
- Leaky GUT: Leaky gut, or abnormal intestinal permeability, is the result of damaged tight junctions - the spaces where our cells are joined together. When our tight junctions are damaged, all the bad things (and some of the good things) we don’t want in our body, pass through, causing additional damage and inflammation. In fact, poorly functioning intestinal linings are a major contributing factor to inflammatory diseases including celiac disease, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, inflammatory bowel disease, and irritable bowel syndrome, obesity, fatty liver disease, diabetes, and even cardiovascular disorders.8
- Gastrointestinal Infections: Certain harmful bacteria, such as Salmonella, Escherichia coli (E. coli), and Clostridium difficile (C. difficile), can cause gastrointestinal infections characterized by symptoms like diarrhea, vomiting, abdominal pain, and fever.
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD): Dysbiosis has been linked to inflammatory9 bowel diseases like Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. An imbalance of gut bacteria may contribute to chronic inflammation and exacerbate symptoms.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome10 (IBS): IBS is a functional gastrointestinal disorder characterized by abdominal pain, bloating, and changes in bowel habits. Dysbiosis may play a role in triggering or worsening IBS symptoms.
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO): SIBO occurs when there's an overgrowth of bacteria in the small intestine, where bacterial concentrations are normally lower. This can lead to symptoms like bloating, gas, diarrhea, and malabsorption of nutrients.
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD): An imbalance of gut bacteria has been linked to changes in stomach acid production, which can contribute to GERD symptoms like heartburn and acid reflux.
- Dyspepsia: Dyspepsia, or indigestion, can result from an imbalance of gut bacteria affecting digestion and causing symptoms like upper abdominal discomfort, bloating, and nausea.11
- Chronic Constipation: Dysbiosis may impact gut motility and contribute to chronic constipation by altering the balance of beneficial and harmful bacteria.12
- Obesity and Metabolic Disorders: Imbalances in gut bacteria have been associated with obesity and metabolic disorders like type 2 diabetes. Dysbiosis may influence energy metabolism, nutrient absorption, and inflammation.13
- Allergies and Autoimmune Diseases: Some research suggests that the gut microbiota play a role in immune system regulation. Dysbiosis may contribute to the development of allergies, autoimmune diseases, and other immune-related conditions.14
- Mental Health Conditions: The gut-brain axis connects the GI tract to the brain. Dysbiosis may impact this communication and potentially contribute to mental issues.15
GI UltraMAX Can Help Restore Balance To Your Microbiome
Remember, your body is like a little community of bacteria working together. When they are in balance, they help you stay healthy and strong.
GI UltraMAX Includes professional-strength support that targets multiple areas of GI health. Plus Prebiotics.
Prebiotic fibers help you to feel full, and curb unwanted cravings to help support weight management. In addition, it helps your friendly gut bacteria grow, diversify, and thrive to strengthen your defense and resilience.
cience-Backed Ingredients Makes The Difference
Doctor-Formulated GI UltraMAX is the best support available for your GI tract, boasting extensively studied, science-backed ingredients including effective prebiotic fibers, full-spectrum digestive enzymes, and immune support to strengthen your defense and promote optimal GI Health.
GI Anti-Inflammatory Response and Immune Support
Provides advanced natural, clinically-proven, immune response modulation and immune factor support in the gut. Rich in natural antibodies called Immunoglobulins, IMMULOX® offers protection against viral, bacterial, and yeast infections without side effects.
Colostrum is also rich in Proline-Rich Polypeptides (PRPs) PRPs are the phone lines of the immune system that help the system communicate to support a quick and healthier immune response.
Colostrum growth factors also support a healthy mucosal barrier and provide mucosal healing of leaky gut. 16
C3 Curcumin Complex® (Turmeric Extract)
An advanced form of curcumin/turmeric with unsurpassed absorption with significantly longer bioavailability delivering impressive anti-inflammatory properties throughout the GI tract.
Bioperine® Black Pepper Extract
Included in C3 Curcumin Complex to potentiate absorption.
This organic food-based Vitamin C group is highly effective in supporting the immune system.
IAM® - Immune Assist Micron Medicinal Mushroom Blend IAM®
Immune Assist Micron is a technologically-advanced immune support ingredient.
Included in this special blend are 6 mushroom species; Agaricus blazei Murill, Cordyceps, Shiitake, Maitake, Reishi, and Turkey Tail.
These mushrooms turbo-charge the immune system, and promote healing, better sleep and digestion. They also protect against inflammation with potent antioxidants, help lower stress as well as high cholesterol, circulation, and energy.
BGF-Immune® 1,3 Beta Glucans
To support the body’s natural defense mechanisms. Studies on BGF-Immune® show better functioning immune antibodies in the mucosal membrane lining of the GI tract. These antibodies attack and neutralize potentially dangerous bacteria and viruses before they can enter the bloodstream.17, 18, 19
This improves gut health by reducing intestinal irritation. Intestinal irritation may be due to various factors or causes, including invading bacteria, immune system issues, or other bodily problems.
Zinc-L-Carnosine Complex including PepZin GI®
This unique combination of zinc and l-carnosine is highly stable throughout the GI tract supporting extended antioxidant activity. Antioxidants can help neutralize the free radicals that attack the lining of the GI tract. Additionally, it helps to calm gastric reflux.
LEAKY GUT AND DETOX SUPPORT
Affectionately known as the “Master Antioxidant and Detoxifier”, Glutathione is used in every cell in the body. This branded form is easily absorbed and has been shown in clinical trials to contribute to higher blood glutathione levels.
Humic and Fulvic Acids
Helps to strengthen the contact between intestinal lining cells, improving tight junction function and intestinal barrier integrity which reduces issues related to “Leaky Gut”and optimizing GI Health.
Humic substances also help prevent toxic chemicals, metals, and other poisonous toxins from being absorbed into the body and escorts these nasty things out of the body.
Traditional Herbal Support
Herbs have been used throughout human history and are the basis for today’s modern medicine. In GI UltraMAX we’ve included herbs such as Organic Ginger Root, Cat’s Claw, Marshmallow Root, Qing Dai, and Slippery Elm Bark. These herbs have been used for thousands of years as holistic support for GI health.
Prebiotic Fiber Blend
Propol® A Konjac Glucomannan Root Fiber including Propol®A
Extensively studied Propol ® A is a highly purified and stable, long-chain, high-molecular weight prebiotic. Glucomannan provides a foothold for probiotic bacteria and is clinically proven to increase bifidobacterium strains (beneficial bacteria/probiotic) naturally by over 10% in just 30 days without additional probiotic supplements.
Glucomannan Konjac root fiber also provides a mucosal layer to protect intestinal walls and to soothe inflammation and promoting healing in the GI tract.
Glucomannan Konjac root fiber is highly stable and helps promote bowel regularity, healthy gut bacterial balance, weight management, and is very well tolerated. It may even help support those with blood sugar control issues.20,21
ResistAid® Larch Arabinogalactan Fiber
This prebiotic fiber has 3 randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studies behind it. These studies showed an increase in healthy immune regulatory responses with a 57% increased likelihood of staying healthy compared to those taking a placebo.22,23,24,25
Known to assist with healthy digestion, inflammation, upset stomach, and support gut flora. Fenugreek appears to help with high blood levels of cholesterol and triglycerides and is incorporated into ulcerative colitis diet treatment plans.
FULL SPECTRUM DIGESTIVE AND SYSTEMIC ENZYMES
Healthy Digestion is important to enhance the nutrient uptake from the food you consume which can maximize your energy and support health and wellness.
Many people do not produce enough enzymes to fully digest the foods they eat - age, stress, medications, and digestive disorders interfere with the body’s natural enzyme production, making digestion more difficult.
Lack of digestive enzymes can cause uncomfortable gas, bloating, digestive distress, inflammation, constipation, and toxicity in the body. Research shows that supplemented digestive enzymes are very beneficial for many people.
The line-up of Digestive Enzymes in GI UltraMAX includes:
4 enzymes that digest protein - undigested proteins are notorious for sitting in the gut and putrefying causing constipation, inflammation, bloating, and gas.
This group ensures the highest degree of protein breakdown with a mixture of acid, neutral and alkaline proteases that are effective through a wide range of pH levels naturally found in the GI tract.
- 6 enzymes that digest different types of carbohydrates and starchy foods including hard-to-digest carbohydrates like those found in beans and legumes that would otherwise gas and discomfort, and gluten.
- One enzyme that specifically breaks down Lactose and helps avoid adverse reactions to dairy products - especially those that are hidden in processed foods.
- One enzyme that breaks down fats and lipids to improve energy production and aid absorption of fat-soluble nutrients.
GIUltraMAX also includes 3 potent Systemic enzymes that work diligently in the GI tract fighting inflammation and cellular damage, and they also work throughout the body too.
- Serrapeptidase, Bromelain, and Papain - degrade proteins that are associated with inflammation and have an analgesic effect on the pain caused by inflammation. People with inflammatory diseases such as arthritis, asthma, and other disorders have also reported symptom relief after ingesting systemic enzymes.